BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

Craftiness- Winter Rose Wreath

So, lately I've had the itch to be crafty. I have about 10 things on my craft to-do list, I cant wait! I had never made a wreath before and I was quite nervous for this craft adventure. I must say I'm happy with how it turned out! Please dont judge too much though...it IS my first wreath :). OH and the lighting was not the greatest in my room. The best part...the whole wreath cost me less than $7 to make!














3 comments:

Sara said...

i love it and i am asking santa for one just like it for christmas!

Stephanie Graham said...

Um, yeah you need to make a how to tutorial and post it for this wreath because it is super cute and for only $7?!! Definitely a fan!!

Brooke Beck said...

thanks guys! It was super easy and cheap to make. I'll have to post a tutorial this week on the wreath. Whats fun about it is that you really can make one for every season, just change the color of roses and yarn:). Im super tempted to make another!