BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm back! I havent really had anything TOO exciting to blog about in the past couple of months. I thought I would blog again since I thought of some fun things going on in my life to share.


numero uno:

first date: September 3, 2010


cute boy. Cameron. Some of the fun things we've done: ballroom dance class, clark planetarium, luau, picnics, attempting to fly kites, hikes up to fun waterfalls, laughing so hard it feels like we just did a 30 min tony hortin ab workout. We have a blast together.



I'm only partially sorry for the mushy pictures :).


numero dos:


September 25, 2010-Dirty Dash


before...


after!


For those of you who don't know what this is...the Dirty Dash is a 10k(6 miles) obstacles course--in mud. I was very nervous for this event but I am SO happy I did it. My whole team I ran with just had so much fun! It was a diffucult run, but totally worth it. Everyone should do it! My friends and I are super excited to sign up for the 5k dirty dash in the spring.



numero tres:

My friend Lisa invited me and another friend Tawnie to volunteer at a cancer walk called "light the night", on saturday. It was a very cool experience. I didnt think it would be as emotional as it was. We worked in the t-shirt booth AND got to hold the "start" sign. I loved being able to see these awesome cancer survivors. They are my heroes, I cant imagine what it would be like to go through something like that. We ended the night by going to see the movie, "Life As We Know It"...very cute chick flick, a must see--dont forget to bring some tissues!



I'm excited for such a fun month! It finally feels like fall and it makes me so happy...except for the fact that I will be 24 in a few weeks...yikes! Happy October!

3 comments:

The Grahams said...

You're Alive!! Good to see you blogging again :) Looks like you are doing good! Way to go on the mud run... holy cow, 6 miles in mud?? That is awesome!! Too bad Senorita Peters couldn't have been there yelling Si Se Puede for you on the sidelines!! I miss you Brookie!

Britt and Josh said...

you conquered the dirty dash! awesome I knew you would love it. and that boy is cuuuuuute congrats :)

Brooke Beck said...

Yay! I love getting comments, it makes me happy to know people are actually reading my blog haha.

Steph- I am alive, woohoo! Yeah it was super hard (especially since i didnt really train for it), but soo much fun! It wouldve been much better if senorita peters was there shouting "si se puede!!". I miss you too, its been sooo long since ive seen you!

Britt- I know, i survived!! Thanks for calming my nerves before the DD :). thanks, I think he pretty cute too, hes the best!