BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

16 days and counting until...

...CABO! Can you tell I'm excited? Because I am :). I dont know if my mom is as excited as I am, but I cant wait! I think the beach and the pool are calling my name. Oh and the sun, because I still have the Utah winter tan going on. I've been practicing my spanish and pretty sure I need more work. A LOT more work. My mom and I will be gone for a week...sitting by the pool reading, tanning(at least I will, sorry mom :)), shopping, parasailing, and girl talk. FUN! Be jealous.

Until then...I look forward to the 4th of July. My favorite holiday. BBQ, fun, fireworks, sunshine (crossing fingers) and of course the $5 old navy flag t-shirt that I just bought yesterday. AND having the day off on friday, what will i do!? Hope everyone has a fun safe 4th of July weekend! I'm sure I will have pictures to post next time.

1 comments:

The Grahams said...

You better have pictures to post next week! hehe. I am SO jealous of your trip! And is it just you and your mom?! That would be so relaxing! Have a great time, and you better take lots of pictures and be prepared to do a huge post or lots of posts about it! And in the meantime, you'd think since I took 3 years of Spanish in high school and had Senor Feo for a teacher who thought she was the best Spanish teacher ever I would be able to help you practice your Spanish, BUT, instead I had people like you, Heather and Brittany Dunn in my classes who made it impossible to pay attention and we all know how good of a teacher Senor Feo really was :) What was her real name anyway... I don't even remember! Si Se Puede though! You know Senorita Peters will be rooting for you!