BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the BEST Dad...


I was trying to think of something I could post about and I thought...this is probably the best thing I could post about! I just wanted to take some time on this Father's Day to express how much I care about my dad, and how grateful I am for him.


I LOVE my Dad. He is so special to me. I feel so blessed to be able to have such a wonderful relationship with him. He has always been there for me and has stood by me in everything I do. He's been a shoulder to cry on, a person to laugh with, a person to talk with, etc. Since I am the only girl I am definitely Daddy's little girl :). I have a hard time listening to those cheesy country songs (the ones that sound like they would be played for a daddy daughter dance at a wedding) without thinking about how hard that moment will be when the time comes. I'm not gonna lie...I start to tear up sometimes thinking about it. Not only is he a great dad, but he is a great husband. I hope to find someone as great as him to marry. Thanks for all that you do dad!


Happy Father's Day! I love you!

1 comments:

The Grahams said...

I also think you're dad is amazing! He is one of the best guys I know. Remember when I use to call him dad? Good post by the way... you're doing great. Now just keep them coming! hehe :)