BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day Three: Favorite TV Show.

So I missed a day. Don't hate! I had a pretty crazy random weekend. Weekend filled with movies with girlfriends, dinners/lunches, bon fire up the canyon,hot springs at 2 in the morning(along with a 5 mile hike round trip to get to said hot springs), run-ins with deer, being one with nature. :)Nothing better than coming home and smelling like bon fire and the oh so lovely rotten egg hot springs smell. It was very busy weekend, but oh so fun! I love spontaneous weekends, makes for fun memories, and great stories. Sadly I didn't take any pictures. Hopefully I will be taking some pictures soon. I've been slacking majorly. Ok, on to day three...

FAVORITE TV SHOW:

As you can all see I'm pretty indecisive and can't narrow my favorite things down. I have narrowed it down to three favorite TV shows currently.

First: Modern Family



Second: Friends




Third: Cake Boss.


Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend!

2 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Oh my gosh...David and I are obsessed with Modern Family! It's the BEST show ever!

Brooke Beck said...

haha I know!! I love that show. So hilarious!