BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day Three: Favorite Book

First off I just have to throw this out there. I'm so proud of myself for all of the blog posts over this past couple days. It's like a record amount for me! Even if there isn't anyone who even reads my blog :).

Ok, now on to day 3. My favorite book. I LOVE to read. I'm seriously a nerd when it comes to reading. As I explained to my roommate last night...I am like a kid in a candy shop when I walk into Barnes & Noble. I'm soo excited for this semester to be over so I can read for fun again! I'll have to narrow it down to 2 books. The first one is, At First Sight--By:Nicholas Sparks and Odd Thomas--By:Dean Koontz. If you havent read either, and you are a book nerd...you must!






Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

The Grahams said...

Way to go on keeping up with the blog!! I just finished reading The Last Song and Dear John by Nicholas Sparks, but I haven't read this one yet! I will have to go out and get it! Thanks for the tip!

Brooke Beck said...

Yeah, the last song is def on my list to read next. Seriously, make sure you have a box of tissues when you read At First Sight though. I SOBBED. But so good :)